PUT YOUR FOCUS ON GROWTH
TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR OWN PASSIONS AND VALUES
Talent management and mentorship are essential parts of NISIO Group. Following this philosophy, we introduced our mentorship and educational program for young engineers. Covering numerous aspects of engineering, they don’t only possess theoretical engineering but very cognitive practical knowledge in the field.
Our mentoring program offers extraordinary support for the university and post-graduate young engineers at various levels. Our aim is dual:
- give professional and scholarship support to students to help them finish their studies, and
- give professional and career-starting support to freshly graduated young engineers to help them start their lives.
Based on our aims, we welcome
- university students,
- freshly graduated young engineers
from mechanical, electrical, chemical, and economic fields who are eager to acquire new practical professional knowledge.
We practice the following four core activities to support engineering students:
- presentations at the university for course classes and Advanced Colleges,
- different topics to university courses to support the students by presenting practical examples from the industry during their university studies (project task, consultation),
- professional and employment support for students to be able to continue (and finish) their studies and start working in our company simultaneously (sharing not just the knowledge but the experience)
- thesis support with industrial topics connected to our activities.
We also support mentees by presenting them with proper, achievable, attractive career role models. Our mentors have various career histories: we have colleagues who can give professional practice, management skills, thesis help, or even Ph.D. mentoring.
For those young engineers who want to experience many fields of industry, we offer participation in several projects for a specific time period to give them an opportunity to gain experience in several areas.